Etsy Sales Tracker
Oh, those sales are coming! Use this spreadsheet to track sales and calculate income and expenses inside your Etsy shop.
Canva Swatch Template
Delight your customers when you use this template to create color swatches for your made-to-order products!
Etsy Shop Self-Critique
Walk through every single detail of your shop to ensure it is set up, optimized, and ready for sales!
- A Note from Pam
- Quick Win: OPEN Your Etsy Shop
- BRANDING Your Shop
- Settings: INFO & APPEARANCE
- Settings: ABOUT YOUR SHOP
- Settings: OPTIONS
- Settings: SHIPPING SETTINGS
- Settings: PRODUCTION PARTNERS
- Settings: SHOPPING ENGINE ADS
- Settings: LANGUAGE & TRANSLATIONS
- You're DONE!
- How to CREATE A LISTING
- Your PRODUCT LINE
- PRICING for Producers
- PRICING for Designers
- Rock Your PHOTOS
- ETSY SEO (Title, Description, Tags)
- Writing DESCRIPTIONS
- SHOP SECTIONS
- UPSELL with VARIATIONS
- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Etsy/Google ADVERTISING
- Targeted CAMPAIGNS (Cart Abandonment, Recently Favorited, Post-purchase Thank You)
- Shop UPDATES
- All the Customer Service Things
- Set up SNIPPETS for Etsy CONVOS
- Etsy Sales Tracker
- How to Create a Color Chart / Etsy Thumbnail
- How to DOWNLOAD Existing Etsy Listings
- Some Canva Templates for Your Shop
- All the Details
- Your Standing in the Marketplace
Pam has been nationally recognized as a top-selling, six-figure crochet maker and designer. Now, with her blog, Crochetpreneur, she combines her passion for fiber arts with her profession as a psychotherapist and encourager to help women grow a business...and a life...they love. Pam lives in Colorado Springs, CO with her husband, Kevin, and is a work-from-home granny...caring for her young grandson, Hudson.